Health and Safety Consultancy Services
JHS Health and Safety UK provides hourly rate health and safety advice to anyone who needs it. This may be of special interest to those who hold a duty under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015). This worthy service costs from just £25.00 an hour which will include travel time, but not any accommodation. Instead, you could have a one-off health and safety project from just £1,000.00.
With either option you will get quality advice from a health and safety expert who has first-hand construction industry experience, and more. Here are a few examples of what a consultant could do for you; A consultant can:
– Act as your competent person;
– Help with your SSIP applications;
– Represent you in a business meeting;
– Give advice on the CDM Regulations;
– Give advice on other health and safety regulations;
– Give advice on how to set up a safe construction site;
– Carry out worksite inspections;
– Carry out toolbox talks, and;
– Carry out lanyard and harness inspections.